Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Still in awe!!






I am happy to announce my first week on the new way of eating 6.4 lbs gone:) Super excited!

I had some fat free fredo sauce for dinner Monday night and it was good:) I enjoyed it and even felt like I was eating something bad because it tasted so good.  Before when I would eat pasta I would always over eat and feel bloated.  The next day it was a easy 5 lb gain.  I ate this though and had that same thought in my head and stopped!  Then I ate a little more:)  Not feeling bloated or gaining a bunch of weight.  I am still amazed everyday when I eat until I am full! Then I snack on some potatoes, frosty and I am satisfied.  This is the first time I am not stressing over things.   I still plan but I am not sitting here starving counting down the minutes to my next meal.  If you have this problem you totally understand how great it would feel not to do that! I am telling you it does! 




There was a couple times as well that I enjoyed chia seed chocolate pudding.  Oh man it was so good! My kids love it to.  When I wanted something sweet or a snack I enjoyed one of these.

I want to talk about Julie the creator of protective diet!  She is so encouraging! Every time I have talked to her she is so positive and helps me.  She does personal coaching! look under coaching on her site. We all know its hard to do any kind of lifestyle change if you don't have people in your life that support you.  Sadly many of us have people who try to sabotage us more so then help.  It is just so nice to have Julie to talk to and ask questions.  Plus again you have all the recipes for free.  I don't know I just feel like I am very blessed.   Not only is she just super sweet but she is very knowledgeable.   She knows her stuff! I have learned a lot from her already! 
 
I have tried every diet out there! No kidding! I struggle still at times.  I think its more out of bad habits then anything else.  I use to everyday come home get a tortilla shell. I would spread peanut butter and chocolate chips on it and roll it up.  It was my sweet thing that I LOVED!  One of the hardest things to give up until I decided I was done.  I got sick of getting up in the morning and thinking about that snack and couldn't wait to have it.  It was so satisfying for that few minutes.  There were time I ate two of them then I would skip dinner.  I guess my point is I don't want to be controlled by food anymore.   I want to eat for health.  I want what goes into my body to be healthy and giving life to it.  I don't want to waste it on stupid calories anymore.    I am 36 years old.  I have been overweight for 30 of those years.  30 years obese!!!  I just don't want to go another day like the last 30 years have been.  So I decided to change and found protective diet and something clicked for the first time in 30 years.  I hope that you go to this site and something clicks for you to.  Just read some of the information Julie has.  Really good stuff on there!  Once a week try one of her recipes and see if you like them.  I recommend creamy potato and kale soup.  It was so good and my daughter loved it to.   Go for it whats stopping you?
 
Thanks to all you who read this! It is awesome to have so much support and encouragement!


No comments:

Post a Comment