Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 30! WOOHOO!!!



























I am officially on day 30:) These are some of the recipes I made this past week! They were all very good! I really enjoyed the Garlic Greens more than I thought I would.  It was so satisfying and I loved it just felt good on my belly. 

The past 30 days have been pretty amazing! I learned a lot about myself.  For example I CAN do something I put my mind to.  I can eat healthy and do it around a family who eats a Standard American Diet on a daily basis.  I am not going to lie and say I didn't struggle at all! There were plenty of times I had opportunity to choose something bad but I didn't.  I didn't because of all the support I have around me! My Zumba girls are amazing! They are so encouraging and supportive! Julie the creator of www.protectivediet.com has been a wonderful source of support and joy! I am so thankful she created recipes that I can actually make and they satisfy me. 

I really feel like I can do this for the rest of my life! This is how I want to be:) I can't see me ever driving through a fast food place to get a hamburger:( Never again going to order Chinese takeout:)  haha If you know me at all you know Chinese was a big source of my emotional eating.   I felt addicted to that and sugar! I am not saying I won't have more challenges a head of me.  I am saying though I can choose to remember all the hard work I have put into having a plant based lifestyle! I can choose to remember that there is plenty of outs when offered something bad.  You can so no:)  You can choose to eat better!  It really just depends where you are at in your life. 

I just got to the point in my life that I was sick and tired of the yo-yo dieting! I am sick of being Fat! I knew I had to either do it or not.  So one day I just said yes I am going to do it for 30 days and see what happens.  What happened is I feel like www.protectivediet.com gave me a chance and changed my life. 

I also want my BFFF Denise to know that I love her and all her support! I am so happy we are in the same place right now in our lives!

If you want a change and you are sick of being where you are at! Why not try Protective Diet for 30 days like I did.  The website is very informative and if you have questions you can ask right on the site.  If you have any questions how I started I be happy to share them! If you have any questions at all please comment:)  If you enjoy the blog and would like me to continue to write let me know that as well:)

(doing Happy Dance on day 30)

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, I am so proud of you and where you are at in your journey! I'm so excited we're in sync right now and can't wait for all of our adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete