Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 51 on Protective Diet

I know it has been a while since I have blogged! Seems like life can get so busy sometimes! The past few weeks have been really busy because I have been working extra hours! So I have had to adjust the way I prepare things so I am not tempted to go off my plan:)

I started out 243. 2 and I weighed this morning I was 221 :) That is 22.2 lbs lost! I am super excited! I am just in awe all the time! I eat until I am full! Sometimes I will admit I am stuffed! There are a few times I felt like I over ate on potato wedges or the potato salad.  I even ate a frosty one night and was really stuffed after eating it.  Both times I was like great I will probably gain weight.  I got on the scale and lost weight.  My mind just does not comprehend how this is happening. 

I have not ate sugar, oil, processed food, dairy or meat in 51 days! I feel amazing! I feel satisfied! I finally feel that I am actually going to make it to my goal weight.  That freaking excites me to no end.  www.protectivediet.com is a great site! I will promote it until the day I die..lol  Why? Because it works!!! I am living proof of that! The recipes are amazing! Right now I am loving her Caesar Salad recipe! Love that salad! It is so easy to make!



I also found a new favorite! I am not a big fan of kale! However this was amazing! I took the sauce from Fat Free Fredo Sauce and added kale! I could eat this everyday its so good!



My other snack I eat a lot is potato wedges with this ketchup recipe! Yum!


All the food in this plan is amazing and Julie the creator of www.protectivediet.com is always working on new recipes to add to her website!

So yes 51 days 22.2 lbs lost! Yep I think I found what I have been looking for:)

1 comment: